Thursday, February 28, 2008

investors beware

We got the following email yesterday:
I was wondering if you knew of any place that investors in this movie are congregating. I myself did not invest, but have a few friends that did get involved and have a decent amount of money invested. I am trying to find out any information I can relay onto them regarding this movie. I haven’t been able to find release dates, find out what is going on with the reality show that is supposed to be used to market the movie, etc. As you can understand, I am worried for my friends that they may lose everything they have invested.
We got the following email from someone else this morning. Keep spreading the word about Big Sky Motion Pictures!
Dear Unpaid Extras,
I feel morally obligated to let you know I just received a phone call from Blue Sky asking if I wanted to invest in the Film "Spring Break 83". I will not. I wish you the best of luck in your quest for payment for your services.

Regards,
[name witheld]

2 comments:

joe12pack said...

Try calling (818) 755-4460
Ask for Rand or Steve C

joe12pack said...

both Rand and Steve C are ex-convics (fact). Say this to yourself...
"the honest ex-con"
Rands cell #(818) 388-1117