Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A Myspace message

This is Jessica Dwyer, the Background Wrangler from SB83. I saw your post on IMDB and I just wanted to let you know that I have been on top of this issue to the best of my ability. The first thing I would like for you to know, and please pass it on....The casting director was "relieved" of all paperwork the day production was halted. The producer came in and practically hijacked all paperwork that we had on the extras. There was no way that she would have been able to contact anyone. Also, an email was sent out by the production company in Los Angeles regarding pay to the extras in early December. ONLY union crew has been paid in full...I am still waiting to be paid as well. SAG actors are still waiting on pay. If you have any questions, you can call me at 504-912-7003.

Sincerely,
Jessica Dwyer

No comments: